Father's Day Weekend Has Arrived
Get your spice on.
Celebrate pops by burning his taste buds
Two Days: Sat Noon-7pm, Sun Noon-5pm
Go beyond the usual tie and tool gifts and give dad a fun experience he won't forget. We'll be serving up our famous "Hunter" series of spicy meads from the cellar under the tasting room. No tickets necessary, just show up.
$12/person includes the regular tasting and the spicy tasting in the cellar. Non-drinkers and kids are welcome for free. Also, friendly pups and food are welcome outside.
Here's the list:
- Hunter: The classic lightly spiced oaked wonder.
- Fish Hunter: A collaboration with Woodberry Kitchen made with only with local ingredients. Fish Peppers from Shadows of Catoctin Farm, Verjus from our vineyard and Baltimore County honey.
- Ghost Hunter: Smoked bhut jolokia "Ghost" peppers add a strong slow burn.
- Scorpion Hunter: Trinidad moruga scorpion peppers add a wonderful woodsy flavor followed by a sharp kick
- Project Hunter: The King. A limited 200 bottle batch made from the world's hottest pepper: the carolina reaper. Painfully good.