Father's Day Weekend Has Arrived
Get your spice on.
Celebrate pops by burning his taste buds
Two days: Sat Noon-7pm, Sun Noon-5pm
Go beyond the usual tie and tool gifts and give dad a fun experience he won't forget. We'll be serving up our famous "Hunter" series of spicy meads from the cellar under the tasting room. In addition, we'll have Boxcar Burgers here from 2-7pm on Saturday serving up 100% MD grass-fed burgers, fries, and veggie burgers with more topping choices than dad will know what to do with. That's right we're extending our hours and serving until 7pm! No tickets necessary, just show up.
$12/person includes the regular tasting and the spicy tasting in the cellar. Non-drinkers and kids are welcome for free. Also, friendly pups are welcome outside.
Here's the list:
- Hunter: The classic lightly spiced oaked wonder.
- Fish Hunter: A collaboration with Woodberry Kitchen made with only with local ingredients. Fish Peppers from Shadows of Catoctin Farm, Verjus from our vineyard and Baltimore County honey.
- Ghost Hunter: Smoked bhut jolokia "Ghost" peppers add a strong slow burn.
- Scorpion Hunter: Trinidad moruga scorpion peppers add a wonderful woodsy flavor followed by a sharp kick
- Project Hunter: The King. A limited 200 bottle batch made from the world's hottest pepper: the carolina reaper. Painfully good.