Year two: More spice! BBQ and Music!
Join us for a one of a kind sensory experience.
Last year we lost our minds and decided to make a handful of extra spicy meads (honey wines) with truly scary peppers. Turns out, people loved them and we sold out quickly. Join us again for a cellar tasting amongst the French oak barrels that help to make these one of a kind beverages possible.
This year, we're welcoming back two favorites and adding a limited release to the mix. Check out the menu below.
- Hunter: The original. A Balanced slow burn, lemony with well-aged wood flavors.
- Big Game Hunter: Black pepper notes alongside chile pepper spice. A Lasting slow burn.
- Ghost Hunter: Smoky hot with highly floral killer bee honey
- Scorpion Hunter: Woodsy spice with a sharp kick that sits high in the throat.
- Project Hunter: Reaper. The hottest we've ever made, from the world's hottest pepper. *Only 150 bottles are available.*
You ticket gets you a regular tasting as well as a tasting of the entire spicy flight. You'll also get first dibs on our secret limited release.
This is our tribute to fathers, but you certainly don't have to be a father to attend. Ladies like to get their spice on too!
Pork Authority will he here all day serving up their soon-to-be-famous BBQ. Musical act Austin and Olivia (formerly Skeleton Twins) will here from 3-4pm. Admission is free!