Tickets are limited!
Honey + Hot Peppers + Booze. Friends forever.
This Father's Day, we're releasing three new additions to our "Hunter" family of spicy meads (honey-wines). Honey has an amazing ability to enhance and elongate capsacian's effect. Get a taste of the following with each ticket purchased:
- Hunter: The original. A Balanced slow burn, lemony with well-aged wood flavors.
- Big Game Hunter: Black pepper notes alongside chile pepper spice. A Lasting but slow burn.
- Fish Hunter: Maryland-native Fish Peppers are understated at first, but grow with each sip. Bright acidity
- Ghost Hunter: Smokey hot with highly floral killer bee honey
- Scorpion Hunter: Woodsy spice with a sharp kick that sits high in the throat.
With the help of locally grown peppers and high quality honey, we've managed to make a libation that plays with the senses like no other.
A limited quantity of bottles will be available for sale after each tasting.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Anyone is allowed to enter and relax on the winery ground, but you must be 21+ to participate
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
We have plenty of parking available
What can/can't I bring to the event?
Outside food and water is welcome, outside drinks are against MD law.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, if the person who registered is not attending, then the tickets will have to be brought to the tasting
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
No. You only have to bring a printed ticket if the person registered is not attending.
What is the refund policy?
Sales are final unless we decide that the weather would prohibit attendees from arriving safely
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, simply bring the printed ticket to the tasting.
What if I'm late and I miss my time slot?
Call us at 301.473.3568 and we'll do our best to accomodate
Can we sit and relax before/after the tasting?
Yes, bring some food and enjoy the view!